We care about farming.
- Was it grown using petrochemicals or in rich, natural compost?
- Was it raised humanely or packed tightly in a filthy CAFO?
- Does the food strengthen and nourish our bodies or contribute to endemic health issues?
- Are we contributing to our local economy, or are our dollars traveling 5,000 miles on the truck the produce came in on?
- Was it grown in a sustainable, environmentally friendly manner?
- Did the producer feel any connection to the earth?
- Does it actually taste good?
At Stone Labyrinth Farm we have our own answers to these questions:
- How was it Grown: All naturally; without chemical inputs; sustainable; using resources conscientiously; heirloom varieties; GMO Free
- How was it Raised: All naturally; sustainable; without antibiotics or hormones; free range or on pasture; heritage breeds when available; always treated with love!
- Contributing to the Community: All products grown, raised and produced at Stone Labyrinth farm are sold within 30 miles of the homestead.
- Connecting to the Earth: We live here, hence it is our responsibility, as well as our pleasure, to be good stewards to the land. Treat it with respect and the land gives us gifts beyond measure; abuse it and it shrivels and dies. We revel each day in the incalculable miracles around us – from the small chick hatching, to the majestic maples, we are grateful for the bounty the land provides.
- Taste: Try it and see; there is a clear superiority in natural, local foods!
Have questions or interested in taking a tour of the farm – contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-998-7133